Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Original paint, upgraded brakes, fresh fluids, clean title. 96,000 miles, $8,000
Garage kept.
602-317-5070
See next panel
For additional info

New timing belt, new tires, new fuel pump and filter, new front and rear drive shaft discs, complete brake upgrade including cross drilled rotors, Ferrido pads, new hoses, rebuilt master cylinder, radiator expansion tank, and oil p pressure sending unit. New set of Koni's in the trunk. All work performed by Auto International in Phoenix.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
96000 miles. Car is located in Scottsdale, owner moved to NM and left car with me. Owner (Russ) has owned the car many years. A direct call to him can answer more questions than I. He left it with me thinking it would be an easier sell in Scottsdale as opposed to the mountains of NM. His # is
480-709-3226

Attachments

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Looks nice and well cared for. You will need ten posts for people to respond to Private Messages. Folks will also want to know where the car is located.

Chuck

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Your 602 area code says Phoenix AZ... we presume the car is there? I'm sure more photos would be on the way... that's a nice looking Alfa. Any details on condition and recent maintenance are appreciated also. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ck out first ad panel. I`ve added additional info to post. I can also tell you steering is tight, brakes are superior and stopping is straight. Still very peppy for a 38 yr old car

·
Registered
20 Posts
GTV $ Sale

Hello Super DAD. Awesome handle. I would like to get more pics of your GTV, I am interested even though I have no right to be currently have 3 and am looking for a pill to cure my Alfa disease, certainly the wife is...
Please send link communication to [email protected]. Thank you. Love the GTV 6 look, it may join a 71 GTV, 89 Spider Quad and a 4C. Thank you.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update...........owner has lowered price to 7k. No tire kickers please. This is a prime example of an original GTV. More pics available upon request. Make an offer, worst that happens is he says no.

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Yeah , if I didn't have a wife, confined space, a 73 Spider, a motorcycle, a truck, yada yada yada,, >:)
but I do
GLWS

Seriously, 7K? i could come up with that if I scrounged. I have only one question, does the GTV6 have a place I can take a shower & brush my teeth, LOL cuz I won't be livin' here.

somebody grab it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi there,

I am seriously interested in this car. Can you please provide additional photos to scott.macdo220 @ gmail.com?

Especially interested in any photos of under carriage, door sills, engine compartment.

Thanks

Scott

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
seriously interested ? or just a little

Hi there,

I am seriously interested in this car. Can you please provide additional photos to scott.macdo220 @ gmail.com?

Especially interested in any photos of under carriage, door sills, engine compartment.

Thanks

Scott
Scott, the advertisement gives contact numbers.
It is incumbent upon buyer to reach out to seller in this case, not for him to contact you,, if you're serious.
Make a call

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Scott...... send me a text with ur #. I’ll try that way. I don’t have any voice mails 602-317-5070

1 - 19 of 19 Posts