Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am selling an 81 gtv6 for a friend of mine. it only has 54000 miles and service documentation back to 1988. transaxle rebuilt at 49000k by tom chapman w/lightened 2,3,4th gears and new milano clutch. red koni's, shackle sure shift, poly sway bar, watts linkage and deDion bushings. has later style leather seats front and rear, autotechnica steering wheel. new timing belt, tensioner, water pump. ansa rear exhaust. 15x7 tsw wheels w/ 3 spares and new 205-50-15 fulda tires. no pits or cracks in windshield. some rust under windshield, above rear bumper and over passenger rear wheel arch. also 3 or 4 small dings plus drivers rear quarter panel damage. car is not perfect but a good driver. also a/c compressor upgraded to milano rotary setup, supposedly just needs charged. lots of other maintenance issues done. car is currently registered and inspected. asking $2900

Attachments

·
Premium Member
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tested a/c system, zero leaks, and was recharged. now blows nice and cold. the a/c compressor was upgraded to the milano setup previously

·
Registered
464 Posts
That is a nice driver for $2,900, considering the mechanicals. Seats alone are worth a third of that, and then there's the nice leather door panels. I'm not in the market but for the sake of those who are is there any structural rust (like at the struts) or just the cosmetic kind you already mention? Hope it goes to a good home.

·
Premium Member
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats most of it, but i'm sure i've missed a couple of places. all maintenance last few years done at vintage auto solutions

·
Premium Member
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the owner is a longtime friend and alfa club member. i also know the previous owner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts