Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"1981 GTV6 for sale. 42,000 original miles. Rebuilt gear box, to include new 2nd gear and synchro, remanufactured mass airflow sensor. New brakes, mechanical tensioner included but not installed. Started as a restoration project I do not have the time or money for anymore. Starts on the first try and runs. $5,000 or best offer." Best offer seems to be the operative term for this one. I encourage you to come see it and make me an offer. Thanks,
Phil

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
1981 GTV6 for sale. 42,000 original miles. Rebuilt gear box, to include new 2nd gear and synchro, remanufactured mass airflow sensor. New brakes, mechanical tensioner included but not installed. Started as a restoration project I do not have the time or money for anymore. Starts on the first try and runs. $5,000 or best offer.
Where is the car located? Please post photos.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Email address, a phone number would be good too.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Did you and I meet on the Beltway back in September or October when I was in my Alfetta GT?
If it weren't for the recent purchase of the latter car I'd be beating down your door about yours.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Interesting. Well, my Alfetta was purchased from stefmiesterb in Connecticut who was the first respondent to this thread, and if he or any other BB'er would like me to look over the GTV6 in person (with your concurrence of course, philwagner) I'd be happy to do so, as "Northern Virginia" is geographically very close to "Northern Virginia" according to my map.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Dspieg, so you have seen this car in person and feel it's a $5000 GTV6?

·
Registered
571 Posts
No, I haven't seen it. Had a chance encounter with another red GTV6 on one of our heavily congested interstate highways several months ago.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
OK, I had thought you had seen this one and agreed that it was worth the asking price lol. I see $3000 in cosmetic work alone before anything else is looked at. $1500 car as is unseen, a rebuilt AFM and tranny at 42,000 miles? really?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts