Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1981 Alfa Romeo Spider For Sale, One owner car with 81,000 miles. It was repainted the original light blue metallic by Custom Auto Paint here in town. They have a reputation of doing the best paint work in town and it shows. It also has a like-new creme cloth top. Not sure what's been updated but the car look like new. It was owned for the past 30 years by a couple here in Little Rock. Original Title, Window Sticker and Manuals included. $10,000.00
Photos can be seen at:
Pictures by dspencer56 - Photobucket

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
spider for sale

1981 Alfa Romeo Spider For Sale, One owner car with 81,000 miles. It was repainted the original light blue metallic by Custom Auto Paint here in town. They have a reputation of doing the best paint work in town and it shows. It also has a like-new creme cloth top. Not sure what's been updated but the car look like new. It was owned for the past 30 years by a couple here in Little Rock. Original Title, Window Sticker and Manuals included. $10,000.00
Photos can be seen at:
Pictures by dspencer56 - Photobucket
how can i get some more info on car, undercarriage and rust issues being primary any repair history available?
thanks
Mle

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mel: I'm replacing a section of the exhaust and will take some pictures when I have it up on a rack. It's clean with no rust. I should be able to post photos next week. Thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Undercarriage Photos

As requested photographs of the undercarriage are posted at the photobucket link in the original post. Please let me know if you have any other questions or comments. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts