Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site. I had a 82 "screaming yellow" :grin2:Alfa Sud Sprint when I was stationed in Sigonella Sicily back in 95-98 and loved it. My wife loved it more but when I tried to bring it back to the states, it was a no go,:crying2: so we sold it and got a Italian dinette set and bedroom set, can't complain but I liked the car more. :wink2:

Anyway, ff to now, getting tired of my 66 mustang project and since it really doesn't mean anything to my family (no history). I am looking at selling it and trying to find the little Italian "sports car" (I know, hatchback is not really a sports car but we called ours that) again. I don't want a normal GTV6 because and I actually liked the flat 4 cyl engine and front wheel drive that was in the Alfa Sud, not looking for a straight 4 cyl either.

I know it might be a long shot since most of the Alfas I have seen in that type of body style have been either the 6 straight 4 cyl and rear wheel drive. I am not really looking for a project unless it runs and is road worthy, no basket cases either.

thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Your long shot hopefully will be quite short. I have a 1988, black Alfa Sud Sprint with a 1.7 litre engine. I was about to list it on AlfaBB and noticed your posting. If you would like more details you can contact me at [email protected]

Regards

Bob

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello,

We are making a service after a long storage to our Sprint Veloce .
The car was bought new in 1981 by us and have only 30.500 kms.
Is Alfa red color with tan interior.
Never was restored is simply almost new.
Also the paint is original from the factory.
If could be interesting for you please contact me: [email protected]

Thanks.
Saluti !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts