Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Ad says it's a 78....looks very well preserved....would be nice to strip off ...
1) Hideous black rubber bumpers and replace with Euro chrome units
2) Hideous black body side moulding (dealers love selling this crap)
3) Hideous black Baby Tornado side view mirrors (again replace with Chrome)

That being said....love the dash.... a real beauty...

·
Registered
994 Posts
For looky-loos and potential buyers alike, you're welcome: 1979 Alfa Romeo Sprint Veloce for Sale | ClassicCars.com | CC-698535

Excited to see this one and the project (also in silver) at the same time. Both much easier/reasonably priced than mine, even if mine was a fraction of the price to buy. If you're anything like me you can buy it to fix and flip, only to fall in love with it and still own it ten years later...

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Guys, I think we are talking about two different cars here: The very well preserved bordeaux-colored one, for sale by a very nice and great dealer in San Diego (Link here) and a not-so-nice silver one in Big Bear City (Link here). I assume that the not-so-cooperative owner here, refusing to post pics and link is the one of the silver one, but I am not sure.

I might have missed it but when did the "For Sale" section become so weird? I remember rules on posting prices and pics?

·
Registered
11 Posts
isn't this vehicle the same unit fastracer in anaheim is selling some threads before? same color, same Ronald wheels, same exhaust muffler? are these coincidences or old pictures before fastracer turn it apart for painting?
be with your eyes opened.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts