·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A few photos...more to come this weekend when I can get the car outside the garage in full daylight.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Very nice with the GTV6 seats and cards!

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Time for glam shots...work the crowd, baby.
If anyone wants the full size (1meg) version of these photos let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
A beauty

Beautiful car !!! Perfect period color !! Not looking to sabotage your thread (in fact my question will give you a bump to the top!!)...Where did you source your carpet mats from ?:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
La Voce,

If I wasn't so deep in modification projects with my GTV6 I'd have been so quick to plate on the purchase of this car it would have made your head spin. I had a '79 'Fetta that was ivory, with euro bumpers, chromodora daytonas, and custom dark brown seats. To this day regret letting that car go.... but its sale resulted in obtaining my 67 Duetto. Trade offs...

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
This is a bargain. Compare this price and condition to 912's, 911's, 510's of the era...

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
Congrats. Now you can get the Duetto out of the garage. But Huntsville is going to miss that car. It was sweet.

Attention Alfisti: If you are not the one that bought this car, kick yourself. Seriously.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
The Alfetta had a long history in Huntsville originally belonging to Ernie. Sorry to see her go

1 - 18 of 18 Posts