Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1979 Spider, California car, Yes. It needs some work, but the good, NO RUST, body is straight and ready for paint, Engine and transmission excellent, and look at that rear bumper, and the front, no cracks!!! We all know how hard that is. Canvas top in great shape. Needs carpet, seats and misc trim. $2000 bucks takes it home,

sorry, emails cannot be answered, call the shop Benny 1-323-933-2707 , or come see the car in person, 5424 Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, 90019 M-F 8-5:30

The car is still for sale, I know it looks like it needs a lot but it's really easy stuff, and Benny can even help if you're in the LA area. The carpet kit is easy to put in, and a set of seats just bolts in too, I think with a little elbow grease the engine bay will sparkle. There's a very affordable body shop in the neighborhood that does great work with quick turn around, we've painted our Alfa's there and have been quite happy,I thought about finishing the resto myself but I've already got a silver 78, Give Benny a call, he'd be glad to help, 1-323-933-2707

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still for sale!!

Please take this Alfa home, she runs great, body straight, she just needs some cosmetic help, a couple weekends and you'll be good to go for summer, please give Benny a call at the shop, 1-323-933-2707

1 - 2 of 2 Posts