Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I want the car, I have the money but the COVID issues are causing me problems... Are you willing/able to arrange shipping from there and if so how much extra?

·
Richard Jemison
7,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Where are you located. If close maybe I can deliver it for $.70. per mile (round trip)
If the car isn`t sold by next week it`s going outside the shop. and some parts like the BWA wheels, brembo brake rotors etc are going on the for sale thread.

I don`t have room for it to stay inside any longer.. It will be covered with a tarp but what about all the spare stuff? Some can go in the car, but the trunk is already full of stuff. Then there`s 3 sets of wheels.... Shipping a non running car has to be your task..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Where is the car located if the sale doesn't go through? I don't need exact if you have security concerns, just approximate, read quickly through the post, didn't see it, sorry if I missed it new to the forum. Longtime British car guy, have now owned two Germans and a Swede, need to cross Italian off the list. Thanks, Greg

·
Richard Jemison
7,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
The car is in Pensacola, Fl.
Zip code 32514.
It is packed with all the spares other than the 3 extra sets of wheels, and the "tan Mouse fur rear seat and seat back. If not sold by next weeks the "tan Mouse Fur" seat pieces and the extra . wheels will be on the parts for sale area. Then other parts like the Brenbo drilled and slotted rotors and other extra parts like the alternator and 3 other starters
The rust areas were cleaned out the surrounding underside and chassis above and below them throughly treated with phosphoric acid and the repairs finished off with a coat of epoxy leveler. They still will have to be "finished" and painted where they were repaired.

·
Richard Jemison
7,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
OK car is still for sale but listed on the "Parts for sale area are 5, BWA 14x^" wheels, and a "Brake performance kit (Brembo slotted and drilled front and rear calipers, with brake pads). as well as an Alfetta fuel tank. from a 1976. And others as I load those on the bb.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts