Got this car from someone who neglected and tried learning how to wire and paint on this car. I just recently tried getting some parts put back on and getting it running. Did the head gasket on the car and new upper gasket set.
Best offer takes it. Not running after needing to fix a spring clip in the spica pump, at this point just want to focus on my other vehicles.
Located in Federal Way, WA
negotiable price, best offer takes it.
buyer will need to provide their own means of shipping if needed, or if local with reasonable distance I can deliver the vehicle from Federal Way, Wa.

1979 Alfa Romeo Alfetta GT. This one has the 2000cc 4 cylinder all aluminum engine. it has the Spica fuel injection. Here is the information I have/know about the car:

This is a WA car and has been maintained locally with service records from when this car was running(a think binder of documents)
It did run and drive but lately doesn’t want to start, been trying to tune it but I’m done with it!

Body: It is as rust free as it gets for an Alfa. under the chassis it is clean and no signs of rust at all. The only areas are a hole in the spare tire well, a 2-inch spot in the engine bay (a couple of bubbles) and some surface and pitting where the tail lights mount. At some point, an angry better half keyed the car on every single panel. So, a paint job is needed.

Replaced the tires when I first got it. New brake master cylinder and new clutch master cylinder as well. New front wheel bearings, new brake lines, fully rebuilt calipers and new pads. Rear brakes work fine. But I have new pads and hardware in the trunk

Engine: Fully rebuilt in 2007 at Group 2 Motorsports in Seattle . Spica fuel injection rebuilt by Ingram Enterprises in 2012. Engine ran nicely, some smoke from the breather, no noises. have the original airbox and also an aftermarket free flowing system.

I have all a good collection of receipts for work done by previous owners as well as a Wes Ingram Spica fuel injection manual.

The car has aftermarket exhaust and Bilstein shocks.

Spares: another set of gauges, rust free door (complete), complete rear hatch, Euro rear bumper, headliner hood, rear side vents (normal and GTV versions), two driveshafts, many interior panels in good condition, grills, tail lights, etc. Many spare parts.
More photos in my google drive folder here: