Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

A few years ago I attempted to restore a 1979 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce. Unfortunately, I ended up selling the car :( However, I still have some parts left over that I had intended to install, but never did.

I have both front and rear brake rotors from Brembo, new in box, as well as a set of front brake calipers. While the calipers show surface rust, they have never been used, and have new brake pads installed.

The part numbers are as follows:
Brembo brake rotors: 2x 08.1365.10 , 2x 08.2565.30
Centric brake calipers: 141.02007 and 141.02008

I also kept the leather seats and seat pans, as well as the gauges.

If anyone is interested in these parts, or has some advice as to where I could get rid of these parts, please feel free to contact me. They have been sitting in our small apartment for a while, and my girlfriend is certainly tired of looking at them... so even some advice as to whether these parts have any value at all would be helpful.

Thanks in advance! I have posted a few images of the parts below.

PS - I am located in Vancouver, BC, if any of you are in the area.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Yes, new and rebuilt brake parts are always of value, I think. I'd figure in the range of half the price of new stuff at Centerline or International Auto as a ballpark starting point if you want to list them here. Some folks would be willing to pay more probably, but it's not coming with a guarantee presumably. On ebay I'd start them a little lower and see what they get bid to. Make sure you get your shipping costs figured correctly.
The disks won't have aged, but the calipers might have, though if it's only a few years' sitting it won't be a big deal.
I'd be interested myself but shipping on this heavy stuff can be a killer, especially across the border.
Andrew

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Andrew, for your helpful advice! I also posted an ad to craigslist, and was able to sell the rotors yesterday to a local Alfa enthusiast.

The front calipers are still available for sale. I should mention that these callipers were purchased new, and have never been installed. They also come with new pads. There is a bit of surface rust as they are unpainted, but otherwise are in excellent condition.

If anyone is interested in these calipers, please message me or post here. They are available for $200 or best offer.

I also still have the leather seats, as well as the speedometer and tachometer gauge with hoods, all in very good condition. Feel free to message me if interested!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts