Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an FYI. There is a 1979 Spider on Atlanta Craigslist. $3000 OBO
No affiliation. Just the messenger in case anyone is interested.

·
Registered
9,399 Posts
nice project for someone, for sure.
you'd get a rusty wreck for that money here in EU!
Ok paint job might not have been done too well so will need checking (see painted over rubber hood rubber stops ......so easy to remove first.....just pure laziness tbh)

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice project for someone, for sure.
you'd get a rusty wreck for that money here in EU!
Ok paint job might not have been done too well so will need checking (see painted over rubber hood rubber stops ......so easy to remove first.....just pure laziness tbh)
Yep, hood and trunk stops and on the S3 cars, the rubber stops between the front bumper and the nose panel always seem to get painted. You get what you pay for I guess

·
Premium Member
5,864 Posts
Yep, hood and trunk stops and on the S3 cars, the rubber stops between the front bumper and the nose panel always seem to get painted. You get what you pay for I guess
Its time for you to step into the Spica world.

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
plus a bonus.. 1/2 gallon of red paint to pick up the pedals and seat hardware where he left off after the caps and lids and washer bottle... cruelty always is mistaken for honesty with Uncle

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its time for you to step into the Spica world.
Jim, that would be a step back 35 years for me. One day, I will try to dig up my Spica tools. Not even sure i would remember how to use them. :LOL:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts