Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 of them that are not running, a blue one that was wrecked in the front, and a white one. Both have been sitting without being driven for a few years, but have all parts. $450 for the blue one, $650 for the white one, or $900 for both. The white one could probably be back on the road without much investment, and the blue one could be used for spare parts.

The cars are located in Central Arkansas. Contact Rodney Williams at 417-527-3657.

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
79 Sport sedan parts

Hi, I have tons of 79 Sport sedan parts if you want to fix one. 321-214-4190. Have complete front grill,rear bumper,both front and rear glass,doors windows,transaxle,auto trans for parts or rebuild,good engin e,not so good engine for rebuild,etc. you get the picture. Bob in Florida

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1978 Sports Sedans

Thanks for the info Bob, but I really don't have the time, energy, or money to fix these babies up. If you do, just make me an offer on the 2, I need to get rid of them.

Rodney

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Alfettas

please send me pics and descriptions of both. Where are you located? I have tons of parts that need a home. Bob 321-2134-4190 Orlando,Fla.

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Correct phohe is 321-214-4190 Bob

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
And you would have to tell me this just as I'm preparing to go to central Arkansas for a family wedding. Where in Arkansas? Could one be made to run with tolerable effort? Arg..... don't tell the wife I asked.

Michael

1 - 6 of 6 Posts