Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Senior TEXAS member
1,526 Posts
Thanks for the electrical diagram for the '78 Spider...way handy!
Beautiful to work with as the colors really help these old eyes see what is going on. Maybe now I can figure out why I lost my high beams....thanks again.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Hey John Paradiso:

Great diagram. Many, many thanks! Don't get any ideas about mine or Bill's 78!

Best Regards,
John M

·
Registered
14 Posts
Actually that wiring diagram is one I created three or four years ago. It was on the AROSC web site for a while and I had sent it out to a number of people on the Alfa Digest last year. I'm glad to see that it is getting some good use.

I have also created one for the Montreal. It can be found at http://www.alfamontreal.info/

Gene Brown

·
Registered
46 Posts
John - Do you have any wiring on the Spica injection pump? I am new to Alfa and I just converted Carbs back to Spica and I am lost on the wiring. Please help if you can.

Thank you in advance.
Q-man
78' Spider

smestas said:
Here is yet another electrical diagram for the collective. It was provided by BB member John aka PARADISO so dont forget to say thanks!

1978 Spider Electrical Diagram

Thanks John

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Alfagene said:
Actually that wiring diagram is one I created three or four years ago.
Gene:
Never my intention to take credit for the diagram. I got it from someone on the A-D. I asked him if it was okay to post it on the alfabb and he truthfully said he got it from somewhere else and it was fine with him. So I emailed it to Simon.

Thanks for the diagram.

John

·
Registered
14 Posts
John,
No problem. The more people that have it the more usefull it is.
I originally did it because the wiring diagram I had for the car was useless, especially for my eyes. When others asked about a diagram I was more than happy to pass it on. I have heard that copies of the one I did for the Montreal were passed out at the convention two years ago.
As Alfa owners age along with their cars larger easier to use tools become more necessary. I just wish they would put easier to read numbrs on sockets.

Gene

·
Registered
923 Posts
Very useful.
Thanks a lot for share.

Regards, Alvaro.

·
Registered
37 Posts
putting an engine back into my '78 after about 2 years of sitting. I guessed wrong in about 3 spots on the wiring. thank you so much for the easy to find EASY TO READ, wiring diagram exactly for that car. hopefully she will be alive tomorrow.
Thanks,
Rob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts