Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Still available, strong solid, unique, well sorted, documentation back to 1978 always in the hands of Alfa enthusiasts. text or call for more pics and details 617.852.6413

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I am preparing a move to Florida in August and really have to thin the herd from 8 cars to 3 cars. Please feel free to make me an offer as I have to move this car onto a new caretaker.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Can you post pics of the rear including the hatch along with pics of the rust behind the front wheels?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Can you post pics of the rear including the hatch along with pics of the rust behind the front wheels?
There is no rust behind the front wheels. The rusted area is confined to two spots (typical area in most 116) inside the engine bay at the top inside of the fender well toward the passenger compartment. The rear hatch is rust free. Where are you located? text me for photos and video 617.852.6413 email [email protected]

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Still available. As I mentioned I am happy to do walk thru facetime "live" video of the car, cold start, point out items listed in for sale posting. No time for silliness or childish behavior. We are all here for the love of cars.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Updated pics, finally some serious interest just waiting on people to come see this great car. Runs strong, Cali car in New England, unicorn with a TS

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Pics of hatch as requested... not sure why I was reported to moderators for not posting pics of the hatch fast enough... sorry I work during the day. Hopefully these will satisfy the hungry and inpatient on here. LOL note extra drainage holes drilled by a previous owner. Please be respectful of my time but by all means keep the questions coming.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts