Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1978 Alfa Spider USA Console and USA Console Parts Wanted - Also Wiper nut "grommets"

Need a 1978 USA console but more importantly need the "Exhaust Temp" light housing in the grouping of red light housings by the hazard switch and the yellow background "Wiper" light housing next to the wiper switch.

Also need the plastic surrounds which conceal the wiper nuts just beneath the wiper arms.

Thanks in advance! Please contact to arrange payment!

-George

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Ray,

Happy 4th! Just got back into town myself. I'll be happy to send payment right away.

Any leads on where I could find those wiper surrounds that conceal the nuts which bolt the wiper arms to the hood?

Thanks,

George

·
Premium Member
685 Posts
Thanks

George:
Happy to help. I'm just going out of town for a few days and will ship the little parts to you on my return. Those little plastic covers for the wiper assembly don't have a long life expectancy. I'll look through my little plastic parts bin to see if something is in there.
Ray
Send me your mailing address to [email protected]:)

·
Premium Member
46 Posts
George,
Classic Alfa in the UK has those plastic covers. Sorry Ray not trying to hijack your sale, just in case you don't have the covers

Tony G.

·
Registered
552 Posts
its all good thanks for having my back papa jam but i have your center console send me email address so i can send you pics thanks joe t

·
Registered
16 Posts
I need a 1978 Alfa Spider Console

Everything seems to work, but the edges are frayed and broken. I'd like to find a "Mint" USA style console. Seems like the reproductions are for European Spiders and don't have the same light and switch openings. Anyone have experience with getting these things redone?

Thanks.....Don

1 - 10 of 10 Posts