Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this 78 Spider (White) with great engine, and SPICA F.I. The body is well rusted but the mechanics are good. That owner stated the engine and SPICA were rebuilt 10,000 miles ago. It did start and run until I robbed the in-tank fuel pump from it and installed in my Ivory '78 Spider (also available on alfabb.com Classified) The black leather seats are in great condition having been redone in California. You can part this car out and easily make some money or swap this engine drive-train with your old one. I will have it running for you! Just hate spending another $60 LOL

I wish I could keep the car, but I can't let my hobby get in the way of my business. So, my loss is your gain. If you want both '78 Spiders I will make you a better deal. Any questions, please ask. Must sell ASAP so make me an offer. More pics on eBay listing (Naples, FL)

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, I forgot to list the asking price. Asking $1300 OBO. Will make a good deal if you buy both Spiders.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New lower price - $1,000 and it is all yours!

You cannot go wrong here. If you need an excellent drivetrain, then this Rust Bucket will serve you well. The seats are real nice leather and I have two new door panels. Buy it - Take what you need and part her out. You will do A-O-K with this Spider.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts