Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for two pieces of side trim for a 1978/79 Sport Sedan: drivers side rear door and rear quarter panel.

According to my old parts book they are the following part numbers:
Door: 11658.59971.00
Rear quarter: 11658.59969.00

These are items 54 and 55 in the parts book image:

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
16,689 Posts
Can't help you with those pieces but I do have one of the front fender wheel opening trim strips in decent condition (only one small dent which can be removed I'm sure), but don't remember which side, might be the left front. Free if you want it, but would probably be a local pick up. Don't want to toss it, been in the garage for decades. Was on our met brown 78 sedan.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Del, thanks for the offer. I'm sitting good with that piece and actually have a spare one as well that I picked up from Lino as they were closing down Alfa of Tacoma.

·
Premium Member
904 Posts
Craig: i think I have may those pieces but I won't be able to get to my Sport Sedan for a couple of days.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Jim, thanks! I've needed these pieces for about 20 years so a couple more days shouldn't be a problem.

·
Registered
40 Posts
If Jim can't find them let me know. I have a parts car with all the trim about an hour's drive away from my apartment. I will probably be down there next weekend and can pull the trim.

On my resto I actually welded in the trim holes closes, so as luck would have it those are the only trim pieces I don't need.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for checking Jim.

Tizer2, this heavy burden now rests on your shoulders! Next time your near your parts car would you mind pulling those parts? I'll send you a PM. Thanks!

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
These pieces appear to be quite elusive. Tizer2's parts car was also missing them so I'm still on the hunt!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I have a set of 4 doors stored in a friends barn. I don't remember if they are for a Berlina, early Alfetta Sedan, or the later version. I still have a box with very good condition tail and side lamps, fuse boxes, new rubber axle boots, shifter boot, a side mirror, and a few other parts, most likely from earlier Alfatta sedans.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts