Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Alfa Members,
I'm selling this Spider for an estate sale. Owned by an Alfa friend who passed away. The title is clear but not in my name. My friend-Jim Elliot- bought the car years ago at 119kmi. and upgraded to a semi-performance modification and the odometer reads 149kmi. Jim took care of this car and for some reason parked it a few years ago and ran when parked. I took about twenty pics. and will post some in this listing. The factory parts removed for the rebuild are included. I have not attempted to start the car or energize the circuits, his brother turned over the engine three weeks ago and it wanted to start. Best to call me (303-258-7905) because my typing skills are slow. To drive it away will need a brake fluid reservoir unit or fix the one on it. $2900.

Attachments

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The estate sale is scheduled for Sept. 20, 2020 in Black Hawk, CO. The closing date for the property sale is Oct. 6, 2020. I will forward all offers to the estate manager.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think this car will start if the fluids are topped up or exchanged and the brake issue is serviced. No other listings are posted on any websites, so AlfaBB is the only listing.
A partial trade for a Honda CR-V EX, '02-04( this car plus cash), will be considered. I will start posting the pics. I took through 'Post reply'.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts