Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i am selling my spider....
1977 blue/burgundy, sperry stage 5 head, marelliplex electronic ignition, webers, european headers, new exhaust, 8K miles on rebuilt transmission and new clutch, 4.10 lsd, pioneer cd radio, koni shocks, shankle springs and sway bars, international auto chassis stiffener, roll bar, radar detector, really nice canvas top. original cromadora daytona's. just needs valve job, car still runs. $3500

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I don't sell this car within the next two weeks, I will be parting it out. I hate to do it to a perfectly nice street/track car but it's the only way I am gonna get rid of it. Motor w/Sperry Stage 5 head, Webers, Cromadora's, Koni's, springs and sway bars, LSD rear end, tranny and clutch with 8K miles, interior, etc. will all be stripped off the car and sold seperatley.

·
Registered
164 Posts
So is that the 4.56 lsd rear end that I need for my Super? And what do you do to achieve the 90% locked?

While I am on the subject, can you tell the difference between an LSD and a non-LSD without taking it apart? I have four extra diff's but I think they are all pre 1974.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
car has been sold to a lucky bb member and it looks like the car will have a second chance at the street's of los angeles rather than being turned into a coke can.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,378 Posts
Good to hear it. That is an uncommon and handsome color combination!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts