Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1987 Milano, 1986 Spider Veloce, 1977 Alfetta GTV Euro
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my '77 Alfetta GTV. First sold in Paris and then spent most of its life in the south of France. Car is in good condition. Did have some rust issues and that have been tediously repaired. Inner fender rust has all been cut out and replaced with metal. Same for the front rockers. All cut and replaced with metal. Still a few rust bubbles here and there. Mostly on bottom of passenger door. Someone had painted the car years ago and given it the blacked out rally look. Not my cup of tea but I'm moving on from this project and not spending more money and time on it.

Just installed a pair of Dellorto carbs. Have the original Solex twins with Alfetta 116 tags on them. They go with the car. Installed new Konis and an NOS Ansa exhaust front to back. Previous owner had the gearbox gone through. It shifts well with no syncro issues. New tires on Alfa branded Ronal wheels.

Slight driveline vibration. Not sure where it's coming from. I've changed all the guibos except for the rear but it looked fine. Dash is crack-free and generally a nice Euro interior with a few tears in the seat fabric.

All kinds of pictures here.....
A Youtube video here.....

Will make a nice Alfetta for someone. All the hard work been done and it's a real Euro model without side markers, hideous, heavy bumpers. Cool front-end treatment with integrated parking lights/turn signals and signal lights on fenders.

Asking $6500

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
Such a nice Alfetta. Don’t find them like this very often. Someone will be a lucky buyer!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Columbus, OH 43202

·
Registered
3 Posts
Interested in you Alfetta. I'm located in "Bexley" Columbus, OH as well. Give me a shout or text me where your located, and how I might see the car, socially distanced of course!
-Robert Six One Four Three Four Eight One Six Six Four

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Very nice Alfetta.
Love the euro side markers, turn indicators, bumpers, euro air box w/ Dellortos and correct ride height.
It's great that the inner fender rust has been professionally repaired.
Ronal (14" or 15") rims add a nice German "technical precision" touch to these cars, in my opinion.
A complete NOS ANSA exhaust system too. Those are very hard to find.
Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you sir! I have someone coming to look at it today.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I'm interested in your Alfetta. If still available, please contact me at 4o4-55o-Six Seven Two Six. Thanks, John

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi there. Yes, still have the car. Lots of interest. Lots of tire kickers. Lots of Corona Virus anxiety. I just installed new carburetor mounts from Classic Alfa and that made a big difference in the engine vibration. I guess I had a pretty bad air leak. There is still this annoying driveline vibration but it's not as bad.
Price is negotiable.
Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
4 Posts
Selling my '77 Alfetta GTV. First sold in Paris and then spent most of its life in the south of France. Car is in good condition. Did have some rust issues and that have been tediously repaired. Inner fender rust has all been cut out and replaced with metal. Same for the front rockers. All cut and replaced with metal. Still a few rust bubbles here and there. Mostly on bottom of passenger door. Someone had painted the car years ago and given it the blacked out rally look. Not my cup of tea but I'm moving on from this project and not spending more money and time on it.

Just installed a pair of Dellorto carbs. Have the original Solex twins with Alfetta 116 tags on them. They go with the car. Installed new Konis and an NOS Ansa exhaust front to back. Previous owner had the gearbox gone through. It shifts well with no syncro issues. New tires on Alfa branded Ronal wheels.

Slight driveline vibration. Not sure where it's coming from. I've changed all the guibos except for the rear but it looked fine. Dash is crack-free and generally a nice Euro interior with a few tears in the seat fabric.

All kinds of pictures here.....
A Youtube video here.....

Will make a nice Alfetta for someone. All the hard work been done and it's a real Euro model without side markers, hideous, heavy bumpers. Cool front-end treatment with integrated parking lights/turn signals and signal lights on fenders.

Asking $6500
View attachment 1624663
please can you send me you email if its still avalible

1 - 14 of 14 Posts