Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I have owned this 1977 Alfa Romeo Spider for nearly 7 years. Car is in excellent condition with no rust to the best of my knowledge. Car has been garage kept and driven on sunny days. The car was refurbished in 2002 including engine rebuild with Sperry HP1 street performance cams, transmission rebuild, rebuild alternator, radiator with high efficiency core and fan conversion thermostatically controlled on the engine with manual override switch in the car. Car was repainted 89 Bertone X19 yellow. Seats reupholstered in cloth to avoid hot seat with new carpet inside and in trunk. Top is in excellent condition. CD player in trunk with speakers installed in shelf behind the seats. Like new windshield. Tires are old, like most collector car tires but still have plenty of tread and no dry rotting. Cromodora Turbina factory alloy wheels. Original Alfa floor mats. Italian mahogany steering wheel not plastic. Small crack in dash and small paint blemish on the passenger side front fender, not rust.. Just drive it away and enjoy!

I am asking $8500.00, located in Indiana, please see the video links below and a I have many pictures including the underside of the car.

Ray Graham
812-305-2635

1 - 1 of 1 Posts