Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These two seat were pulled out of a 1977 Spider that I am parting out. They are in decent condition. The driver seat is worn on the botttom. The passenger seat has one small rip about 1 inch on the back side. They are very usuable and could easily be brought back to showroom condition. The first $100US takes them both.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I want your parts....(spider parts that is)

OntarioAlfa,

I'm located in Mission, BC and am the proud owner of a 77 Alfa that is in need of a number of parts. Among those are the seats, since the originals were replaced with some seats from a series 3 or 4, so I might buy yours.

Are your seats black? How are the door panels, console sides and dash?

I'm looking for a long list of parts, perhaps you could throw them all on a Greyhound for me. ;)

Ian

PS - Any photos?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, the seat are black. The dash has several cracks and is not worth taking out. The console and door panels have been sold. Please view the picture of the seats carefully and if you are interested, please get back to me.

!977 Spider 003.jpg

!977 Spider 004.jpg

!977 Spider 005.jpg

!977 Spider 006.jpg

!977 Spider 001.jpg

·
Registered
168 Posts
Interested

I'm interested, I've sent you a personal message.

Ian

·
Registered
1 Posts
alfa seats

These two seat were pulled out of a 1977 Spider that I am parting out. They are in decent condition. The driver seat is worn on the botttom. The passenger seat has one small rip about 1 inch on the back side. They are very usuable and could easily be brought back to showroom condition. The first $100US takes them both.
Are these still available?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts