Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Do you have any pictures of the underside, any rust? Is the roll bar a bolt in or welded in? How do the harness mount, to the roll bar? All the smog gear present?

Good luck with the sale

Len

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am in Lafayette. With respect to rust, the car has been in CA all its life and either garaged or protected. Not sure about roll bar. I will check tomorrow. The harnesses are bolted to the roll bar. It has all required smog equipment plus a convertor was added after market and it is super clean.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi..is the car still available? Does it need anything in order to make the trip to Portland where it never rains, Oregon?Thanks and best regards..Cornell

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm on my way to buy and drive it back home. Looking forward to a good trip up 101 before the weather turns. Good thing it never rains on the coast even less than Portland.:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Skid..you are the new owner and just purchased from Mike? Contact me if you have a change of heart on the unit. I'm looking for a unit with a roll bar and I'm certain we can work something out. North westerners will keep that top down the whole way while driving up the coast. It's just moist air that southerners call rain. Have a safe trip and best regards.

·
Registered
95 Posts
North westerners will keep that top down the whole way while driving up the coast. It's just moist air that southerners call rain.
Kinda like the 'high winds' that hit the coast that people in the east call hurricanes. At least we don't get any of that 'snow' stuff here.

I'll get in touch when I return, but after talking with Mike I think I'll be keeping this one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts