1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I am parting out a 1976 Alfetta Sprint Veloce. 116.15

The car is located in Los Angeles CA.

The interior is in pretty good condition, the car being from the Pacific Northwest. The body is rusty however.

The transmission/clutch assembly is in good working order.

This being an early Federal car, the VIN and title might be worth something to California enthusiasts.

The engine is spoken for but the rest of the car is up for grabs minus a few things here and there.

For the sake of simplicity, please PM me with requests and I can take photos and send them.

I am in the process of stripping the car as I write this and hope to send the remains to scrap next week.

Since I have no need for Alfetta parts everything is open to offers. Possible trades for 1974 era spider interior parts. (rubber matting, seat tracks, an AC system???)

Whatever isnt spoken for will be scrapped.

Thank you

·
Registered
177 Posts
forgot about glass

I'm also looking for a new rear hatch glass. I have glue down glass but need the rubber gasket type do you know which is on the one you are parting out?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ADDENDUM: I cannot PM people back because I haven't posted enough. Please include a means to contact off-list. Sorry.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Looking for a complete set of seat belts
If they are available please e-mail me at [email protected]

Make a bunch of test posts to get up to 10 then you can PM

Also looking for an oil pan guard and the little knobs for the heater controls in the center console

Thanks

er how are the tail light lenses ?

Also looking for the chrome headlight trim ring for thr drivers side

so lets recap:
seat belts
heater knobs
Oil pan guard
Tail light lenses
Drivers side headlight chrome trim ring

Any or all LMK

1 - 6 of 6 Posts