Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not a candidate for restoration. Looks mostly complete. Some interesting parts included, chrome tubular down pipe, dash not damaged and not a topping. It looks like a recent addition .
Be the first to take advantage of 45 year old original non guaranteed parts.
But wait….that’s not all… order today and I will include spider webs, rodent droppings, unusable broken parts….just pay shipping. Send me a list of parts needed and I will send more pics, info
cheers, Jon

Attachments

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Can I just order the unusable broken parts please?

Kidding aside interested in the dash, sending PM

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Jon-
I sent a pm yesterday and wanted to make sure you got it? Not sure I did it correctly.
Thanks-John
Message received and answered.
cheers, Jon

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
New message sent

·
Registered
1974 Alfa Romeo spider
146 Posts
What does the center console look like? I need a really nice console and the round plate that allows access to the back of the headlight in the front wheel well. What are you thinking on price?

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Console has pending sale. I will check for the access cover.
cheers, Jon

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Just goes to show that a heck of a lot of luck is involved in a car being restored versus being wrecked ... needs right, desperate passionate, dream filled owner to be restored, otherwise it's just a pile of metal, rubber and plastic.

Pete
Sorry very confusing . What is your point?
Am I being shamed for parting out this Spider
cheers, Jon

·
Premium Member
Spiders: 1971 red, 1971 white, 1973 yellow, 1974 Silver, 1980 Brown, 1982 Blue, 1992 and 93 Green
716 Posts
Parts received. Very happy with the condition - parts will be used on a few of my Spiders.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Not a candidate for restoration. Looks mostly complete. Some interesting parts included, chrome tubular down pipe, dash not damaged and not a topping. It looks like a recent addition .
But wait….that’s not all… order today and I will include spider webs, rodent droppings, unusable broken parts….just pay shipping. Send me a list of parts needed and I will send more pics, info
cheers, Jon
Hey,
I need a rear side marker light housing. My lens is good but the the part the lens attaches to is broken.
My email is [email protected].
Carl Cutler
1979 Spider
Thanks

·
Registered
45 Posts
cheers, Jon
Yo,
I forgot to add I also need a rear bumper for my 79 Spider.
Thanks,
Carl

·
Premium Member
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lights sold. Bumper available….probably not For shipping
cheers, Jon

1 - 20 of 25 Posts