Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for trunk panels covering the spare tire and floor of trunk, gas tank and inside quarter panels. My car is a 1976 Alfetta GT with Black interior. I do have the panel covering the inside tail lights but notice that it is gray. I thought it would be black I am wondering if thats the color originally. Thx.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Grey is original.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the confirmation. Its interesting because I have a tan/ivory color headliner.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
If Alfettas have the same trunk carpeting as GTV6s, the two side panel halves are a molded shape. But, the floor is just a flat panel. If you can find a material on a roll that is close to the original in color and feel, you can just use a old panel as a master to cut out a fresh one. The floor panel always gets stained with oil and such over time anyway.

Let us know if you find a source for the material. Might help others do a quick replacement.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats a good idea I could use cardboard to trace out the trunk floor to make a template then use panel board for the floor.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Again, if you are sure that Alfetta floor carpet is the same as a GTV6... I have one from a GTV6 that is reserved for my project car. I could trace the outline onto drafting vellum, if that sounded easier. $10 for the vellum + S&H, if that sounds easier than creating a master in cardboard.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts