Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1976 Alfa Romeo Alfetta GT was converted to a track car and would make a great track car!!! Runs great, It definitely is an everyday street car but runs real rich and needs to be tuned but unfortuantely I don't have the time to make it happen. I really don't want to have to part her out but will if I can't get it sold. It will easily part out for $3000 or more! Has so many receipts of all stuff done to the car which adds over $3500. It does have a salvage title but I assure you there has been no damage to this car that I can tell. Someone PLEASE get her back on the street and running. As of Feb. 25 I have lost the keys, it wasn't stock ignition and its not in the console anyways but have just put in another uni ignition until I finf the keys. She starts up everytime and runs great! Has a lot of GTV-6 parts on it, probably takes corners better than a GTV-6! I WILL TAKE $1500 CASH if its sold this weekend!!!!($1000 price reduction) Call (209)765-0819 or email [email protected] if interested! The car is located in Turlock,CA (near modesto)!

I also have many other parts that come along with the car, a few of them are:
-Extra engine block
-Extra hood in VERY good shape
-Original seats in bad shape
-very good shape oil pan
-a couple of other mufflers and other exhaust parts inlcuding very nice set of chrome twin tips
-2 extra complete speedometer, oil, gas, temp gauge cluster
-extra tach
- I will try to get inventory of more parts which there are many more...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still for sale! I have recently found out the car was made in 1975 making it smog exempt, I am going to the DMV this week to get it all worked out!

·
Registered
343 Posts
That will be very helpful as this car will be used mostly in the track and the new owner can take her to the next level without dealing with DMV any more....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes sir! That's what I am hoping someone will do with her...or me :) We will see how the cards turn...

·
But Mad North-Northwest
11,015 Posts
Still for sale! I have recently found out the car was made in 1975 making it smog exempt, I am going to the DMV this week to get it all worked out!
Well, good luck, but usually it's the year of the model rather than the actual date the car was manufactured. If it was originally sold/titled as a '76, I'm not sure you'll have much luck at the DMV.

·
Registered
36 Posts
1975 model year is key. Were you able to get any satisfaction from the DMV?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry Tim it is sold. I never had the chance to talk to DMV however I did speak to another gentleman on here who enlightened me on this and he had luck with it being switched over

1 - 7 of 7 Posts