Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a rear bumper for a series 2A Spider.

Ideally somewhere on the west coast or in the Pacific Northwest.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hi,
I just bought a '72 Spider for the bumpers (stainless ones) and windscreen and some other stuff...so will have the 2A bumpers on my 1979 Spider available after a while. This '72 car has a very nice interior, dash, console, top, etc. I am in North Vancouver. Won't get the '72 car into my shop for a least a week, but when it's there you are welcome to come over and see what you may want. Prices will be really good if you pull them !!!
Cheers,
Mike 604-377-0713

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,
I just bought a '72 Spider for the bumpers (stainless ones) and windscreen and some other stuff...so will have the 2A bumpers on my 1979 Spider available after a while. This '72 car has a very nice interior, dash, console, top, etc. I am in North Vancouver. Won't get the '72 car into my shop for a least a week, but when it's there you are welcome to come over and see what you may want. Prices will be really good if you pull them !!!
Cheers,
Mike
Hi Mike,

My rear 2a bumper is rusting from the inside out, a total mess. I take it yours is in good shape.

I would be interested in having a look and I am free most nights and Friday all day.

Also I would like to see your "Saddle" color seats.

Thanks,

PS. Are you the same Mike in North Van that used to have a GTV in the 90's and worked in a body shop?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Contact me next week, after Thursday...I am tied up until then on other stuff. I have never worked in a body shop, but have owned a few GTV's ! Cheers, Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts