Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1975 Alfa Romeo Spider
Restored by the Northwest AROC chapter and raffled off and won for a ten-dollar ticket at the AROC National Convention in 2009 to raise funds for a children’s hospital, “Raffella” moved to Mississippi. We purchased Raffella from that owner several years ago as fun car for my wife but now due to her health must make space in the garage for a power steering/power brake car she can more easily drive. Raffella is well behaved and runs without complaint. Since acquiring her I have replaced the door panels, seat covers and reworked the bumpers to pull them in closer to the body. There is one small paint bubble on the driver’s side lower rear panel and very minor touched up chip on the driver's side fender, otherwise the paint is in great shape (not perfect as there are a few imperfections from the original paint job). Modern radio mount is in the dash and available for use but I prefer using the modified radio blank with logo and listen to the engine. More photos available on request - [email protected] Ready to drive to her new home - $15,000
IMG_3775.jpg
IMG_3776.jpg
IMG_3794.jpg
IMG_3799.jpg
IMG_3802.jpg
IMG_3796.jpg
IMG_3780.jpg
View attachment 1611809

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts