Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its time for someone else to enjoy this daily driver spider. I used it as daily driver except for winter which I used my 4x4 Dodge RAM.

Has the 2.0 twin spark conversion and still have old engine included if buyer wants it, using OEM motronic ecu setup all stock.

Jim steck's stainless steel headers.

I also replaced the rear differential with 4.10s and old differential is also included if buyer wants it.

not perfect I consider it a 10-20 ft car, has typical rust spots, to include the spare well, I have more pics of some of the bubbling paint, paint is about 12 years old.

asking price: $4500.

interested person can email me at morenoan1 at msn dot com.

DSC_4866_W.jpg

View attachment 218310

DSC_4865_W.jpg

DSC_4859_W.jpg

DSC_4863_W.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
22,382 Posts
Have emailed the guy, got initial response, didn't get any followup. So I don't know where it stands. I'm tempted at the right price.
Andrew

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Andrew,
I sent you a short video of the engine running but I think it might have been to large. was a 9MB file

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think its a reasonable price. just adding up the numbers, I paid 2k + to get the engine from italy, 500 + for Jim Steck's headers, 500 for the wheels, plus a few more odds and ends, such as electric fuel pump, electronic RPM gauge from and an 80s spider etc etc. +labor.

I know I didn't get the spider to make money but as project to keep myself busy and something to tinker with. It seems like I always loose money everytime I sell one of my cars I just need to concentrate my efforts now on my 1971 gtv which I also have a twin spark running on it with dual 45 webers and 123ignition, but I need to rebuild the engine and paint the car. I have already purchased omex ecu with Max's GTA profile and Jenvey throttlebodies from alfaholics, so I just need to rebuild the engine to put it all together.

andres

1 - 13 of 13 Posts