Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Giulia Nuova Super (AR115.090031755). Modified by Italclassic in Spain, imported to Texas, and I bought it five years ago this September bringing it to California where it’s been my daily driver. Well maintained. 123 Distributor, Webers, new Vredestein tires.
Asking $25k.
6DD53FED-289A-4406-8DFC-07FC0DE9CEC0.jpeg
992CD98A-F818-4715-AF83-A7B6A3215DEF.jpeg

·
Registered
201 Posts
Can you post more pictures?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More info: Alfaholics SS Exhaust, Fast Road Suspension kit B, and Bushes, modified fuel tank filler neck, Classic Alfa Fast Road rear springs, new clutch (2017) 4.30 LSD differential,
Brembo front brakes, Hellebore steering wheel.

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Wow, nice looking and "well optioned" car. If I didn't already have a Super, would be on the next plane north (COVID notwithstanding).

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Grazie
It’s a blast to drive, and I would keep it if I could. Bought another car never thought of myself as a collector and have one garage slot at the house.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Hi, Nice Super and good luck with a sale!

Were the cosmetic changes to make it look like an earlier Super done in Spain? (hood, deck lid, bumpers and grille) ?

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
I had a chance to drive this Super when it was still owned by Bruce/Alfanuts who'd recently imported it from Italclassic in Spain. My impression of the car is that it is a quite nice, solid, very presentable Nuova Super which has been retrofitted to look more like a classic Giulia Super. This is a very popular option in Europe and, done properly, makes for a better looking car IMHO.

Driving out Hy 71 with Bruce we had a chance to run the car through its gears. I was very impressed by this car's 2 liter engine. Having driven lots of 2 liter Nord engines, this one was a very strong example. Bruce sold the car soon after so we didn't talk to Italclassic about this but I know they like to build fast Alfas. My seat-of-the-pants driving experience certainly felt like I was driving a 2 liter engine which at least had cams and compression if not more extensive mods. At 25k this strikes me as a good ride. Fly out to California, pick it up, and drive it home.

·
Registered
329 Posts
This is just the car I want! Unfortunately the time is wrong. No room in the garage and not the time to be buying toys for me. Looks like a great example of a fun driver. GLWTS!

·
Premium Member
16,074 Posts
Alas, maybe what I was looking for, but bought a pristine hot rod Chevy SS not long ago for the same price, so won't be in my garage. And, the wife says, no more cars!!

Plus, will need to find a partner for the sailboat, as the longtime (45 years) partner is getting fragile with ailments so is bailing. Takes money to moor, insure, and maintain, even if he offers his share for free, and we don't feel like supporting the thing by ourselves, paying for everything, as we do with our Alfas, lol.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Alas, maybe what I was looking for, but bought a pristine hot rod Chevy SS not long ago for the same price, so won't be in my garage. And, the wife says, no more cars!!

Plus, will need to find a partner for the sailboat, as the longtime (45 years) partner is getting fragile with ailments so is bailing. Takes money to moor, insure, and maintain, even if he offers his share for free, and we don't feel like supporting the thing by ourselves, paying for everything, as we do with our Alfas, lol.
Ah sailboats. A hole in the water surrounded by fiberglass that you throw money into. I love them as long as they are someone else's.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just filled in the form for BaT and will know in a few days if it’s accepted for listing.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It has been accepted by BaT as of two weeks ago and should be posted soon.
PM me if you’d like.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts