Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working on restoring the interior of my '74. While it needs a lot, most things seem readily available from the usual suppliers. I would like to revert the car to a rubber mat interior. One thing that I haven't seen (nor do I know what it looks like) is the rear drape and the covering for the area behind the seats. Can someone post a picture of this? And does anyone know where to get these items?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
reoriginals

Noah,

Thanks. I dont see that they carry the rear drapes or the "seats". I will give them a call and see if they have them.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
I think I got the rear drape for my 67 from Centerlinealfa.com

·
Registered
9,977 Posts
There are actually 3 pieces, the large center piece with the fake heat embossed stitching and the two plain vinyl pieces that go over the rear wheel wells. There's some metal bars in the top that straighten the vinyl. Disregard the kind of squarish indentations with the three holes . . .that's left over from a long-gone roll bar from a previous owner.

If you have trouble locating an OEM one, it could easily be made from the heaviest vinyl you can find and some stitching on an upholstery machine. Probably look better than OEM and be expotentially cheaper.

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rear seat drape

Thanks eveyone. World upholstery lists one, but doesnt show a picture. I will call them as a first step.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi Peter:
Im also restoring a 74 spider and was looking for the drape. You can get the 10 piece mat set from re-originals but Centerline was the only one carrying the drape. I forget the price but it seemed reasonable considering availability. They definitely look cool and accent the complete package. Centerline's website is very user-friendly but let me know if you can't find it.
Ciao,
JAKE

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, Jake. I took a look at their online catalog. They carry them for the Duetto - Does this fit the 115 chassis as well?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts