Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Soooo, too many Alfa projects going on, and quite honestly I bought this site unseen & it needs a LOT of work. gprocket and I were going to build it into a GTA style resto-mod, but after pulling the dash & taking into scope the overall project, I'm going to pass it on. Honestly would be best brought back as a race car as the cost/effort to fully restore it might (likely will) be more than end value. New Mexico car for most of its life. It has a Michigan title and is located at Bradco Restorations in Warren MI.

I can't tell you whether the current motor turns, nor condition of it/SPICA. l do have a 2.0L from a '74 GTV with 34,000 original miles, including SPICA, but it--and possibly the SPICA, will need a rebuild. But possibly not.

First $5k takes it as is, $6k with the 2.0L. I have about 40 photos that I can send interested parties a link to a dropbox. If no interest here it has already been accepted on BAT for no reserve, but I'd rather it goto a board member.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
FYI for potential buyers:
For any potential buyers from Michigan or elsewhere, this looks like a job for Bradco and gprocket (Richard D) on this site.
Richard is a magician at bringing Alfa’s back to life, I’ve seen him do miracles with cars I would have thrown away. He’s currently restoring a 68/69 GTV for me and regularly updates me with both pics and videos of the cars progress. Amazingly honest and reasonable. Rare nowadays.
Good luck all!
PS: I have no affiliation with Bradco other than being a grateful customer ?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FYI for potential buyers:
For any potential buyers from Michigan or elsewhere, this looks like a job for Bradco and gprocket (Richard D) on this site.
Richard is a magician at bringing Alfa’s back to life, I’ve seen him do miracles with cars I would have thrown away. He’s currently restoring a 68/69 GTV for me and regularly updates me with both pics and videos of the cars progress. Amazingly honest and reasonable. Rare nowadays.
Good luck all!
PS: I have no affiliation with Bradco other than being a grateful customer ?
Car is actually at Richard's. It is a serious project, with the only head scratcher being the fabrication of the metal piece that the dash attaches to. Everything else Richard and his team have done 100x before. For a race build, that wouldn't be an issue.

Jgmapman, I think your 68? is being done at same time as my 69. Agree that Richard does great work.

·
Registered
132 Posts
That’s great. Yes it is! This is the perfect project for Richard. Looks like a great candidate.
Richard can keep it original or turn it into whatever you want....even a Series 1 1750!
Good luck with it. It’s a great price and candidate in my opinion!
Cheers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts