Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've owned this one for 25 years, planned to fully restore it to original condition. Red with tan interior. Mechanically excellent, original interior in good shape, body in excellent shape, cromadora wheels, Pirrelli tires, 2,000 miles on re-built engine, plus new gas tank, windshield, exhaust, battery, water pump too many other things to list. $7,500
Lou 818-788-5472

·
Registered
164 Posts
I bought the GTV that Lou Skolby had advertised here on the BB. It is a 1974 that he has owned since 1977. No accidents. Very little rust. One tired paint job from 20 years ago. Less than three thousand miles on a complete engine overhaul by Alfa Only.

I am very excited.

Thanks Lou!

ps. I will post some photos in the next day or two.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Funny you would say that. I was just offered a '74 spider for free! It is lacking an engine and an interior. I happen to have a spare 2 liter ready to be rebuilt, but unfortunately I just sold a pair of spider seats on eBay.

I am seriously out of room, so I will have to pass. If anyone else wants it, let me know.w

Also, my GTV6 is not officially for sale, but.....if someone really wants it, now might be the time to make me an offer. or how about a trade....paint job on the GTV for the GTV6?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Can't wait to see the pictures!!
And can't see you driving it around!!

:D

jthraen said:
I bought the GTV that Lou Skolby had advertised here on the BB. It is a 1974 that he has owned since 1977. No accidents. Very little rust. One tired paint job from 20 years ago. Less than three thousand miles on a complete engine overhaul by Alfa Only.

I am very excited.

Thanks Lou!

ps. I will post some photos in the next day or two.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts