Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Upadated, must sell asap! price reduced!I have a 1974 GTV available, it was restored in 1993 by a AROSC member. It has sat since 1994 because a very minor front end collision (nose bar), it was parked and a pickup truck reversed into it a low speed. the repair estimate was about $1200 in 1994. UPDATE, Damaged Nose bar has been removed and new nose bar has been purchased from APE.

The car has a factory sunroof, and overall looks very nice. Red in color, near perfect black interior, original steel wheels.

Besides the minor front end damage, it needs a driver side door lock mechanism, and a little love. This car has a lot of potential!

I am asking $4200 as-is because car is otherwise so nice (besides damage). I am willing to make deals/trades/etc just contact me. I especially like alfettas and spiders, but I am open to absolutely any car or vespa/lambretta scooters. I am very willing to make a deal should the right car come around.

Dorian, 323 842-2157 or email [email protected]
Thanks!!

I have also aquired a spare engine for the car with a new Sperry stage 1 head. Zero miles on this engine. Included in sale.

PIctures now up on my website! http://www.clubtransistor.com/focus

·
Registered
80 Posts
Looks like the area code is Los Angeles, so definetly California...!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Unless I was on the hunt for that specific car I wouldn't go searching photos for clues or looking up area codes on the internet. :mad:

If the car was close by though I would be very tempted. :eek:

WHY don't people put basic info on their ads??

Must be a California thing! :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts