Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an air conditioning system taken out of a 1974 GTV. I'm sure I have all the engine brackets, compressor and the rest of the parts but, I'm not sure what they look like. I have a bunch of Alfetta systems mixed together in my garage, so let me know what you need and I'll dig it out.

-Tom
206-601-0802

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have found the original center console. It is a little shorter than a non-AC car. The AC unit has two little doors that open on either side of it. I dug out the front pulley, fan spacer with bolts, and bracket hanging horns. I think the little can thingy is the right one and the weird electric winding piece that controls stuff. The condenser has a fan attached.

As far as the brackets and compressor, I need a little help. I hope somebody has some pictures of a GTV with a complete system to help me figure out what goes where. I also have a big box of different AC hoses from multiple cars.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
A/C compressor assembly

Hi, I have the orginal console unit for the compressor and ? condensor are missing. Would you have these for a 74 GTV 2000? Thanks Rand

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Just bought these. Got to Cali for five weeks and realized it was going to be a long trip back in June with no A/C. Anyone recommend someone good to install it here in San Diego? Also, what have you done to convert to R-134A? Do I need to change anything or should I just have them put it in and charge it up? Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts