Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A lady friend of mine has a gorgeous 1974 silver GTV for sale with 61,120 miles on professionally rebuilt engine, and is in superb condition. It's always been garaged, has a complete service history and documentation, and since 2012 has been carefully maintained by renowned 4-cylinder maven, Tom Sahines.

The car has a "tuned", rebuilt SPICA pump by Wes Ingram (~160 BHP), upgraded brakes and electronic ignition fitted. The car has almost new tires, and cast Momo wheels.

This GTV was in a minor front-end collision many years ago, but it was professionally repaired and the repair is completely documented with pictures. As far as I know, there is no rust, but the car does need (in order to be perfect) a new Burman steering box (there is minimal steering wheel play at the moment). Car runs, drives and handles beautifully and the interior is in excellent shape, ready to drive on your next club outing.

This car was the centerpiece display GTV on the green at the 2010 Concorso Italiano in Monterey California when Alfa Romeo was the featured marque celebrating the company's 100th birthday. So, if you were there, you've likely seen the car.

Asking $35K

Here are a few pictures, more are available if required and of course, all questions will answered to the best of my (and the owner's) ability.

[email protected]

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts