Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1974 Alfa Berlina complete project car with factory AC system. It has it's share of rustiness but is overall a solid restoration platform. Most of the rust is located in the passenger side rocker, bottoms of the doors and spare tire well. I know very little about this car as I bought it to part out but realized once I had it that there is a lot of potential here and since Berlinas are becoming quite scarce, it would be a shame to lose this one.

Mechanically the motor turns over, but has not run in years so it most likely will need a complete rebuild. The interior is descent but as expected there are some cracks in the dash and some tears in the drivers seat. Currently the car has 2 Campy Turbina wheels and 2 steel wheels so I will include 3 more Campy wheels to make a complete set + spare. I will also incude a spare 1974 2L motor along with a box of small interior pieces specific to the Berlina. The car is located in Medfield, Ma. which is about 15 miles west of Boston.

Price is $1,950.00

Please contact:

Lou Shames
Fat Dog Vintage Auto
6 Cross Street
Medfield, MA 02052
[email protected]
508-930-1323

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1974 Alfa Berlina complete project car with factory AC system. It has it's share of rustiness but is overall a solid restoration platform. Most of the rust is located in the passenger side rocker, bottoms of the doors and spare tire well. I know very little about this car as I bought it to part out but realized once I had it that there is a lot of potential here and since Berlinas are becoming quite scarce, it would be a shame to lose this one.

Mechanically the motor turns over, but has not run in years so it most likely will need a complete rebuild. The interior is descent but as expected there are some cracks in the dash and some tears in the drivers seat. Currently the car has 2 Campy Turbina wheels and 2 steel wheels so I will include 3 more Campy wheels to make a complete set + spare. I will also incude a spare 1974 2L motor along with a box of small interior pieces specific to the Berlina. The car is located in Medfield, Ma. which is about 15 miles west of Boston.

Price is $1,950.00

Please contact:

Lou Shames
Fat Dog Vintage Auto
6 Cross Street
Medfield, MA 02052
[email protected]
508-930-1323

Since I have received no interest in this car, I will be parting it out! The bumpers, rear lid and windshield are already accounted for but please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Lou AKA, The Fat Dog
[email protected]
508-930-1323

·
Registered
232 Posts
how is the sheetmetal at the tops of the fenders up to the windshield? I would need both the drivers and passenger side.

How's the rocker on the drivers side?

I'd also be interested in the dash, w/o the gauges etc...

Kelly

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Kelly,

At this point, I don't plan on cutting it up as the basic structure is still fairly solid and I would prefer to sell it whole so someone can possibly bring it back to life in one form or another. The dash has some cracks in the usual places that can be covered with a cap so if you are interested, please send me your direct email to [email protected] and I will send you some detailed pics.

Thanks,

Lou

1 - 7 of 7 Posts