Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Located in SAN JOSE, CA 95122

This engine came with a GTV I purchased, but I'm putting in the correct 1750 motor.

Complete 2 liter motor pulled from a 74' GTV years ago. According to the previous owner, it was rebuilt a long time ago but it was never fired. Ports were possibly polished to improve airflow. When it was put back together, everything was in spec.

Since it has been sitting for years, I would HIGHLY recommend the buyer go through the entire engine and inspect the bearing grease and all of the parts before firing.

Best offer takes it. Pick up in San Jose, CA only...I have no way of shipping/delivering it.

Email me at: sean . 1 2 7 (at) g mail . co m

Thanks!

Also selling a complete rear end differential from the same car. http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/alfa-romeo-parts-sale-wanted/175399-alfa-romeo-complete-rear-axle-differential.html

·
Premium Member
22,185 Posts
Sean, what's included? Complete engine less FI pump, alt, starter? Got any pictures? How long would you guess it's been sitting? 5 years? 20? Thanks a lot.
Andrew, Berkeley

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Andrew, I believe the FI pump is there, no starter or alternator and I might need to take off the springfrom the intake plenum as well as the dipstick since the guy I bought my 1750 motor from did the same. I will try to post pictures later today. I would say its been sitting closer to 20 years since thats how long the car was sitting. I'm not looking to get a fortune for it since it will need to be gone through prior to starting.

·
Registered
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, here's some pics I took today. Yes, it does come with an alternator. It definitely needs a good cleaning and the head to come off to do some more cleaning as well.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts