Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I need to sell my GTV that I bought about 6 years ago. It's in need of some work to be a daily driver or have at it for a full restoration. It's pretty solid although has had some rust issues which I have treated to prevent further deteriation.

The engine was running good until I messed with the Spica (yeah, I know.). Now it hesitates and occasionally spews smoke....it could be the Spica or bad gas since I haven't driven it for a few years or more. Anyway, I do have a spare un-messed with Spica that is part of the deal.

It's does have a new fuel pump, new triple core radiator, new hoses, belts and spark plug wires. The tranny is good and it was running strong (I drove it down from the Frisco area when I bought it!)

The paint is not original. The previous owner had it resprayed. Although never in an accident, it does have some Bondo based on the sanding marks left by the body guy (a not very good body guy).

The front windshield is cracked (ouch). I have the trim pieces for the front windshield but never bothered to put them on thinking I would someday fix the glass.

Anyway, I'm forced to sell and am asking $3,000 or best offer (up or down).

Thanks,

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would like to see the car if still available.i live in losangales as well.please contact me at 818-970-0969 my name is mike.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Seller

Hello everyone,

Sorry I have not communicated well over the last week....lots of family troubles. Anyway, please note the car has been sold. Should the deal fall through, I will let the next person in line know...

Thanks for all your interest,

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts