Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Been thinking about selling my GTV.
It is now in a perfect state for street/track combo and can be easlily be converted back to full street or forward to full track.
I still have original seats, springs and shocks.
Specs:
2 liter stock engine
Headers (new)
Stock Spica but I just bough a Ingram Pump
Lowered springs, urethance bushings all over, links. ALso still have stock springs 2 years old (not used)
Competition shocks KONI (Yellow): still have new set of street shocks
Electric fan (but I sill have the mechanical as spare)
EURO cams (well, Shankle, actually) not installed yet
Currently has BONZ Racing seats with 5 point camlock racing belts (still have original seats and belts in mint condition)
Comes with a set of street rims (5 1/5 BWA with Pirelli P-Zero) and 6 x14 CROMODORAS with Hankook Ventus track tires in good condition. Extra for Panasports (15 x7 lightweight set and MOMO 6 x 14 with Yokohama AR for rain).
Second picture taken this past Sunday as it won BEST COMPETTION CAR at the Concorso Tutto Italiano at the Lars Anderson Museum in MA.
The Alfa is in New Hampshire. Has an excellent racing pedigree: 10 years in race has 87% podium finish, 3 championships and 3 vice-championships at COMSCC (Time Trial Racing Club).
Reason for selling: need to downsize the number of vehicles at the house, wife's order agreed by me (you can't blame her) as I now look for a daily sedan that I can use on track (don't need to prove I can win championships anymore as I now focus on being an instructor and teaching others).
Offers: Make serious one, over $10K.
I Also have: 2000 Ford Expedition - Eddie Bauer and car trailer fully spec'd with tire racks and tool box = $5,000 for both. You can come in and leave with everything ...

·
Registered
507 Posts
Mr. de Pénasse, such a shame to see you part with the gtv!

I can attest that this is a fantastic car and Stephan is a really great guy.

-Matt Brady (son of Bob)

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Hi Stephane, I am trying to send you a PM? but does not work??

PS: By the way this is Giorgio with the yellow Berlina at the museum yesterday.

Thanks!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mr. de Pénasse, such a shame to see you part with the gtv!

I can attest that this is a fantastic car and Stephan is a really great guy.

-Matt Brady (son of Bob)
Hey Matt: Thank you! Hopefully one day I come back with a 4c on the track but right now I need a sedan that I can use at the track for my racing and instruction.
All the best to the Brady family!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Stephane, I am trying to send you a PM? but does not work??

PS: By the way this is Giorgio with the yellow Berlina at the museum yesterday.

Thanks!
Hi Giorgio: Reply sent, but I did nto get your original PM.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump .. minimum $ posted

·
Registered
291 Posts
Stephan,
I had trouble sending a PM as well. My number is 720-933-4893
Thanks very much,
Keith

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am not sure why information via pm or private message is not coming in. I check my profile and it looks all OK. I will call those interested.
Just in case you can e-mail me at: stephan(dot)depenasse(at)gmail(dot)com

·
Registered
291 Posts
When I tried it said you were "blocking" all private messages. FYI
Nice talking to you today.
Keith

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I fixed it now. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been resisting contacting you. If your car is still available I wouldn't mind some photos as well. rbroy at optonline dot net
Thanks
Rob

·
Registered
282 Posts
Me Too..

I love your car StephenAlfa. I would love to see more pictures of your pride and joy. I will be traveling to NH (wolfboro actually) on the 22nd-25th and might swing bye merrimac to see her if i can. Not sure schedule will allow but perhaps if all goes well and if it isnt sold. Send pics to [email protected] if you wish.
Thank you.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rob and "MidlLife GTV":
Both contacted via e-mail. Looking forward to hearing from you.
It is a great deal, for what others are selling and what this car set-up is at this point.
I had a total of 4 Alfa (all GTVs) and I am a Director of AONE (Alfa Owners of New England) so Alfa is in my brain as much as oil is in my veins :)
Tks!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Just curious but was this car in the paddock at Limerock this past labor day weekend?

·
Registered
282 Posts
No Time.

StephanAlfa, wanted to apologize for not being able to swing up and see the car this past weekend. We do a Memorial Golf Tournament for my sister in Wolfboro and thought i could make it work. Just wanted to drop you a note as i was unable to spend much time on the B.B. to communicate with you. However, Your car is exactly what i am looking for. Its going to kill me to see it get away. Anyway, I wish you well with the sale.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts