Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my 1973 GTV. I have had her for 5 years. This is my 3rd GTV in 30 years. Partial restore done by PO 12 years ago. This car has never been hit, is very straight and is in the original color. It has low original miles (80k+/-). The engine pulls strong. Transmission and clutch are fine. Had non-functioning factory AC removed. PO installed radio that is also not functioning. Interior carpets and upholstery part of restore.

I hate to let this GTV go. I was hoping to take it to the next level but can't afford to go in that direction. It will make a nice GTV for someone who can. I keep it indoors and drive to Concorso, scenic roads, etc. Will need a new paint job. Looks nice from 20 feet but beginning to bubble in normal GTV spots (around window, rockers). I also have a spare SPICA that I took off my previous GTV. The car is located in the SF bay area.

Price: $11,500. PM with questions and your email. Will send more photos. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi,where in S F area are you?Do you have more pics,bubble areas,underneath,interior?Do you still have the A/C unit?Is it complete?
Thanks,
Carlos

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,where in S F area are you?Do you have more pics,bubble areas,underneath,interior?Do you still have the A/C unit?Is it complete?
Thanks,
Carlos
Hi Carlos,

I'm in the east bay in the Walnut Creek/Concord area. I'll send you some more pics if you send me a personal message (PM) or reply here with an email address. I left the AC with my mechanic. Will be glad to check if he still has it (he usually keeps everything) Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gtv sold

:)Thanks to all who replied. I sold the gtv today for full asking price to a local guy who has owned Alfas in the past. Will miss it. Now to restock with a less expensive series 4 Spider and commuter car.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts