Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This car is a non-rusty, solid example that runs and would be a great project driver or restoration candidate. Excellent examples are now bringing $35,000 and more. This is a proper car that will promise to delight the future purchaser. It features the very rare factory air condition. The car hails from a very warm climate, and the dash and seats are damaged. Underneath, there is only one small bit of rust around the trunk plug.

This car has never had its transmission removed as it still has factory cosmolines and is remarkable underneath. For the last decade it has been stored indoors in an airport hangar. We are refreshing the hydraulics and doing a cursory service.

This car is currently undergoing restoration of its exterior paint as well as a complete interior restoration. These photos do not reflect this.

Asking $17,995.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I really don't get this ad. In the first paragarph it reads "would be a great project driver or restoration candidate". The last sentence reads "This car is currently undergoing restoration of its exterior paint as well as a complete interior restoration"

Kind of hard to image what you'll be getting for $17,995. A little spooky if you ask me.

PS. Wasn't this car for sale here on the BB about a year or so ago?

·
Super Moderator
11,132 Posts
No, I suppose this one isn't a stong candidate for a Nobel in literature. The seller is also mysterious about where the car is located. He gives us a clue, revealing that it comes from a very warm climate (so we can rule out Canada, UK, Scandanavia, ...), but are we talking warm & humid or warm & dry?

Cosmopolitan: How about a few more hints?

·
Senior TEXAS member
1,526 Posts
Here we go again.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts