Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am selling my 1973 Alfa Romeo GTV. Its in great shape but not perfect. Body and paint are excellent and it is a rust free California car. It is finished in red with tan interior. $5800 firm.
Please contact me at 510-717-3003 if you would like to discuss in detail or see the car.
Thank You
Pictures on link below. Copy and paste.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/bc/coupequattro2003/lst?.dir=/1973+Alfa+RomeoGTV&.view=t

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Nice GTV, too bad you're letting her go.

By the way, the last 3 numbers on your plate are the same as mine.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Xiao
That's a very clean GTV you have there. I hope the new owner will take care of her well.
p.s. don't forget to tell the new owner about this site:D

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Josh,

No, Alfas DO not catch fire any more often than any other car (with the possible exception of the GTV6 and Milano rear brake fires...but that's a long story).

This is more like the story about the helmets in WW1. The units that wore helmets had many more head wounds...you know why? Because in units that didn't wear helmets...all head wounds became fatalities!

Basically, you'll see more fire extinguishers in Alfas because more people take their Alfas to the track, where the extinguishers are usually required. Also, Alfisti seem to be folks who like being prepared for any eventuality. I'm sure that I'm not the only one here who carries a pretty full tool box in his Alfa!

Cheers,

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey, is the car still available? When can I come and have a look at it?

Thanks,

Nick

·
Registered
6 Posts
164QV said:
Would you really buy a GTV in the US and ship it to Portugal?:confused: Surely there are cheaper ways to get a GTV in Europe - try www.mobile.de for example. :)
Well I done it before... and for sure... if I'm really interested I'll do it again.

Anyway thanks for your suggestion about "mobile" its great but I must confess that I already knew about it.

The other site is really new for me and off course I apreciate it.

Once again thanks for your cooperation.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey There,

Is it still available? Where are you located? We are in Long Beach. Couldn't see the price either.

Thanks for the reply.

Nick

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sorry for the double post but last reply I got this website was down and I lost the original mail.

So if it's still available, I can come by any time. Looking to get a GTV very soon.

Thanks

Nick

·
Registered
1 Posts
IS STILL FOR SALE

Hi I was wondering if this GTV is still for sale? If so where in SFO are you? I would like to see the car if its available.

·
Registered
100 Posts
P.S.

The guy sold the Alfa 2 months ago I found out.

Too bad.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in sacramento, California and am looking for a gtv. Yours looks very nice and I am interested. Where are you located so i can figure out if i could come and pick it up, since i really dont want to pay for shipping, but i will if i have to. Thank you very much. Matt

1 - 20 of 32 Posts