Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1972 Spider For Sale: Colorado

5K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  smestas 
#1 ·
Ferrari fly yellow with a black interior and black cloth top. Basically the car needs a restoration. The car was originally white but the previous owner liked the bright yellow and changed the color. The car currently shows 87,794 on the odometer and had not been run since 1996 when I got it. I’ve changed all the fluids and filters, bolted a few parts back in place, installed a new battery and the car fired up and ran smoothly. The engine was rebuilt in 1990 by Alfa Knopp’s in Denver when the car had 86,908 showing on the odometer and I was told that it ran great. It still does. There is a little rust in the rear wheel well arches and the nose of the car needs a touch up but the paint and body are in fairly good condition. The seats need to be recovered and the car needs a dash cap but a strong detail will get the interior looking great. The top is in good condition and the car has all of its parts and pieces that you would need to bring it back to its charming self. Great summer cruiser and fun restoration project. Most collectible model of the Spiders. $1,995 obo Curtis at 720-313-8979 or email at curtis@thesportscarstore.com

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.