Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alfa Romeo 1972 GTV 2000 (2.0 Liter), fuel-injection.

All original, clean example, Italian beauty! Low miles: only 90k (that's less than 2,400 mi per year!)
I have VIN #s and clear title. It is registered thru 2010 and running great. Starts right up with no smoke or drama.
Excellent body (original red paint), excellent interior (black), not molested and not modified (except for nicer Turbina style alloy wheels)
The value is it's originality and condition.

Engine is strong and transmission shifts well, even thru the 1st - 2nd syncro. Very clean but not a show queen. Incredibly neat for an Alfa drivetrain, no leaks except for a small dribble of oil under fuel injection pump. This is a used car that is meant to be driven and appreciated.
Contact me via email for more PICTURES and details on maintenance and condition, etc.

Body condition virtually no rust. Great, intact, bottom panels, floor boards, side rockers, hood, trunk, ...all good!
Seats and headliner interior all good "acceptable" with only one very small tear.
Rugs good. Center console good. Dash typical Alfa cracks.
Tires good. Brakes great.
Registration current.

Price we are asking $15,000, but negotiable.
I am not in a rush to sell, but would consider letting it go to a good home.
Remember, they are not making any more of these beauties!
More Photos to come soon!

Email is preferred and answered quicker (or try to leave a message 917-494-2908).
Send me a message, even if you're slightly curious...
Thank you for looking.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it's still available. contact me off list. The asking price has been dropped, after posting on eBay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts