Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Project car with a lot done but needs to be put back together... cosmetic wise. Mechanics are all there, no rust, engine and trans all good, it ran when parked in 1992 then stripped out to do the work to bring it back to par but never has made it that far. Seats redone, chrome work all re-chromed. New body seals in boxes, I just had the alternator rebuilt, ordered new hoses, plugs, etc so I can run the engine for you but not going to get her put back together as you will just be taking it all out again. Parts are all here. Moving soon so need to leave this project behind. Car is in really good shape though it does not look it from the pics, comes with all the re-built parts and the old ones you take it all. If you know what this car is then you know its potential value. John 407-484-9017 text is best. Asking $35000, can deliver to South East US for small fee

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i replyed, but i just tried again and see what happened, since i have less than 10 posts it wont send the PM back so I cant reply to PM's yet... a guy came yesterday and we shook hands on it, if he shows back up today I have to sell it to him, if not, maybe pm me your email so i can reach back out to you that way

1 - 7 of 7 Posts