Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$6,000 or best offer. White, runs well. Car was rebuilt 11 years ago and only has about 10,000 miles put on it since then. Top is like new, reupholstered. I live in Hawaii on the island of Oahu and have had the vehicle since 1977. We downsized and retired to small resort condo. No room so it is time to say good-bye to an old friend.
Shipping to mainland is not included.
E-Mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Welcome to the BB, Rolirad!

I would strongly suggest that you post pictures... lots of them... A 1971 Spider is a very desirable edition. It's the last of the series with the 1750 engine, and the set-up was very nice, as it has the more aggressive camshafts. If your car is as described, you will not have any problem selling it for the (way underpriced) asking amount, even considering that there will be a shipping expense for anyone on the mainland...

Best regards,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Photos of 1971 Alfa

Thanks for the suggestion. I am in Bahrain at the moment on a consulting assignment but should be home in two weeks. I will post pictures at that time. I made the decision while over here. An aside, everything I get for the Alfa will be going to our church building fund.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sent you an email please shoot me pictures. Very interested and will be the buyer if car checks out okay, I have a friend in hawaii who can probably come check it out for me.

Cheers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for the interest. I am in Bahrain on a consulting assignment and have no pictures available here. I should be back in Hawaii in about ten days. I will send pictures then.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts