Alfa Romeo Forums banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
So many questions...I have the nearly identical car in Southern California that I did a bare metal restoration on in 2003.

Why is the battery in the trunk?
$43.6K NADA estimate??? Would you please post a link to that data?
My original 1750 engine has a spin on filter - was it modified before I bought the car in '92 (seems unlikely). My '65 Giulietta Veloce had a canister filter (giant PITA), that we modified to accept a Jag spin on...

Terrific to see another 1750 being well cared for! Congrats and GTWTS!

Attachments

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
71 alfa romeo spider NADA PRICE GUIDE!

So many questions...I have the nearly identical car in Southern California that I did a bare metal restoration on in 2003.

Why is the battery in the trunk?
$43.6K NADA estimate??? Would you please post a link to that data?
My original 1750 engine has a spin on filter - was it modified before I bought the car in '92 (seems unlikely). My '65 Giulietta Veloce had a canister filter (giant PITA), that we modified to accept a Jag spin on...

Terrific to see another 1750 being well cared for! Congrats and GTWTS!
NADA Price guide; Today March 04-2019
Original MSRP $4,595.00 LOW RETAIL $16,200 AVERAGE RETAIL $27,500 HIGH RETAIL $44,500
Picture attach from the site taken today.
Indeed has I said before, beginning of this listing the price has gone up some.... and it will keep going up. SAM_4281.JPG

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Bump! Hey guys I am back to recover from my Surgery 2 weeks ago. The Spider must go now....serious inquiries can be sent to my private mail....open to best offer.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Bump! available with significant price drop.....serious inquire only. Please inquire private mail.
Happy Easter!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Bump! shipping included in the asking price....any-were cross USA.
Must sell urgent.....only serious buyers please forward message to private mail.
Thanks to all!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Bump! anyone for my Spider 1750 ? before listing on Bring a Trailer Auction.
Consider offer's above $13,000 cash.
Shipping included on the price.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hello all, please don't take this as anything offensive. That's the last thing that I'm intending here. I have 2 71 alfa spiders... and noticed that the center console isn't correct for a 71. It's got the later model warning lamp type. And that the battery is in the trunk which could had been relocated... (Easy fix... I know...) I'm just curious, I'm not trying to make ripples in the water. One of my 71 spiders once had newer model parts swapped out when I was younger but I since had switched them back to period correct specs. I"m not saying that this car isn't a 1971 either. The VIN # can easily prove this. Nice looking car nonetheless! I don't see this being a difficult car to sell. I've got a soft spot for 71s but already have 2 otherwise I'd buy another one.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
BUMP! Out of Hospital for the second time, back home on recovery.
1750 still available....must go.

·
Registered
7 Posts
71 Spider

BUMP! Out of Hospital for the second time, back home on recovery.
1750 still available....must go.
Bump! Spider his going back into storage until next year.
The car is still available for sale. So that you all know i will be going on vacation has of Tuesday coming week until end of Oct.... for this reason i will not be able to answer to anyone interested with regards the sale of the car!
Will update after my return.
Thank you.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts